Visitor Board

Jun 10, 2012

No Point of Hoping.




Where is divine providence?
Where is faith and justice and God

When you’re trampled on brutally,
Spat on and prodded maliciously?
I search for the salvation
When I’m crying to myself behind locked doors,
When I’m running from an unjust consequence
That, like a rabid animal, pounces and roars.
Where is that guardian angel
When my blood pools from the knife wound in my chest,
When the pain blinds me, maims me, tames me
Before, half-mad, I lost consciousness and thump to rest?
We preach of faith and hope eternal,
Of justice and righteousness infernal,
But it’s hopeless to smile and pretend we’re saved
Because someone out there just doesn’t care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of the poem? Post your review here!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates